A dynamic cardiology medical practice in Beverly Hills is seeking a full time, bilingual, Medical Assistant to become part of our team! You will perform routine administrative and clinical assignments to keep the medical facility running smoothly.
- Coordinate patient flow and ensure care in a timely manner
- Rooming patients, obtaining vitals, charting information via EMR, etc
- Collect and handle lab specimen as directed, according to protocol
- Prioritize workload and complete all assignments in a timely manner
- At least one full year of experience
- Bilingual (Spanish) required
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- phlebotomy certification
- CPR certification
17.30 - 20.93 /hourWhat is this?