LOCATION:Arlington Heights Health Center(3250 N. Arlington Heights Rd, Arlington Heights, IL 60004)
ROTATING SHIFTS:Monday & Wednesday (11:00 AM - 7:00 PM); Tuesday, Thursday & Friday (9:00 AM - 5:00 PM); Rotating Saturdays (8:00 AM - 4:00 PM)
- Must possess either an Associate’s degree as a Medical Assistant from a CAAHEEP (Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health education Programs) approved program OR equivalent from an accredited Medical Assistant program or formal medical service training program of the United States Armed Forces OR Five (5) years of recent full-time professional Medical assistant experience.(Must provide official transcripts at the time of interview, if applicable)
- Must be certified as a Medical Assistant through the American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA), American Medical Technologists (AMT), National Healthcareer Association (NHA), American Registry of Medical Assistant (ARMA), National Center for Competency Testing (NCCT) or the Nationally Registered Certified Medical Assistant (NRCMA)ORCertified as a Registered Medical Assistant(Must provide proof at time of interview.)
- Must possess a current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification from the American Red Cross or American Heart Association or able to obtain one within two (2) weeks of starting employment.(Must provide proof at time of interview if applicable)
- Bilingual in English/Spanish.(Candidate may be required to test for proficiency)
- One (1)year of full-time work experience as a CMA or in a related clinical capacity within a healthcare environment.
- Meetthe minimum qualifications for the position.
- Identifyself as a Veteran on the employment application by answering yes to thequestion by answering yes to the question, “Are you a Military Veteran?”
- Attacha copy of their DD 214, DD 215 or NGB 22 (Notice of Separation at time ofapplication filing. Please note: If you have multiple DD214s, 215s, or NGB22S, Please submit the one with the latest date. Coast Guard must submit acertified copy of the military separation from either the Department ofTransportation (Before 9/11) or the Department of Homeland Security (After9/11). Discharge papers must list an Honorable Discharge Status.Discharge papers not listing an Honorable Discharge Status are notacceptable.
VETERANS MUST PROVIDE ORIGINAL APPLICABLE DISCHARGE PAPERS ORAPPLICABLE STATE ID CARD OR DRIVER’S LICENSE AT TIME OF INTERVIEW
MUST MEET REQUIREDQUALIFICATIONS AT TIME OF APPLICATION
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Basic Term Life Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Deferred Compensation Program
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, and Sick Time
- You may also qualify for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program (PSLF)
For further information on our excellent benefits package, pleaseclick on the following link:http://www.cookcountyrisk.com/
*Degrees awarded outside the United Stateswith the exception of those awarded in one of the United States' territoriesand Canada must be credentialed by an approved U.S. credential evaluationservice belonging to the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services(NACES) or the Association of International Credential Evaluators (AICE).Original credentialing documents must be presented at time of interview.
*Pleasenote all offers of Employment are contingent upon the following conditions:satisfactory professional & employment references, healthcare and criminalbackground checks, appropriate licensure/certifications and the successfulcompletion of a physical and pre-employment drug screen.
COOK COUNTY HEALTH AND HOSPITALS SYSTEM IS ANEQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER