- Primary Work Schedule: Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM
- Department: Multi-Specialty Phone Support
- Location: Huntington Beach, CA
As a Medical Assistant at HealthCare Partners you'll provide service excellence in patient care - working as a teammate with a clinician, RN or LVN to perform procedures and assist with minor surgical procedures. You'll work both face-to-face with patients and behind the scenes to ensure that we provide quality care. You'll be an integral member of the coordinated care team.
We invest in our teammates' personal and professional growth and we'll invest in you when you join the team. You'll commit to our vision and we’ll work together as we build the greatest healthcare community the world has ever seen.
- You have 1 or 2 years of post-high school education or a degree from a two-year college.
- You’re a graduate of an accredited Medical Assistant program.
- You have a Phlebotomy certificate
- You’re Basic Life Support for Healthcare providers (AHA) or CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer (American Red Cross) certified.
- You have up to one year of experience as a Medical Assistant.
It'd be even better if (#Preferred):
- You've worked as a Medical Assistant for more than a year.
- You've had 1+ years' experience in a specialty field.
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Here you’ll find incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(SM)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum and its affiliated medical practices are Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Optum and its affiliated medical practices is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.