At Revere Health, we value the health of our patients above all else. As the largest independent multi-specialty physician group in Utah, our healthcare system gives patients the best in communication, quality, coordination and innovation. Founded in 1969 in Provo, Utah, Revere Health has grown to include 30 medical specialties in over 100 locations throughout Utah, Arizona and Nevada.
As the first Accountable Care Organization (ACO) accredited by Medicare in Utah, and the only Next Generation ACO in the state, Revere Health offers a unique, patient-oriented approach to healthcare. We strive to keep medical costs at a minimum while providing the utmost in quality healthcare.
Revere Health: let’s live better.
Status: Part Time
Position: Medical Assistant / CNA
- Successful completion of a Medical Assistant training program from an accredited school.
- Current CPR certification
- Working knowledge of medical terminology ability to bend, reach, lift, pull, push.
- Looking for a reliable and dependable person with a wonderful personality and great team player.
- Assists with patient care; taking vitals, obtaining histories, able to update medications, prior authorizations, administer injections as directed by physician.
- Triage phone messages from patients, schedule patients for test and procedures.
- Obtain lab results from labs, hospitals.
- Able to work in a professional manner with patients and co-workers.
- Able to multi-task to work in front office.
- Other duties and assignments as needed by department.
- Mondays & Wednesdays 8:00 am - 3:30 pm
- Able to stay as needed