Certified Medical Assistant AdventHealth Medical Group West Florida
Location Address: Community Care Zephyrhills
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Medical Group West Florida
- Rollover PDO with service year increases in accrual
- Comprehensive benefits package; including tuition reimbursement and matching 403b plan
- Patient facing positions receiving company paid initial sets of scrubs
- Company Discount programs
- Growing Organization
Full Time Days
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Communicates effectively with staff to ensure efficient patient flow.
- Maintains efficient patient flow, exam room prep and addresses all doctors’ requirements.
- Maintains efficiency in patient work-up flow and triage responsibilities.
- Maintains accurate legible documentation of patient medications and messages, sample meds, and pharmacy documentation.
- Demonstrates good communication skills respectfully and courteously when interacting with patients, co-workers, physicians, and colleagues within department.
What You Will Need:
- American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA) Certification, American Medical Technologist (AMT) or Registered Medical Assistant (RMA), or National Association for Healthcare Professionals (NAHP). This must be obtained within 90 days from the date of employment.
- Current, valid CPR certification is required (BLS)
The Medical Assistant provides appropriate care to patients within the scope of the Medical Practice Act. This individual assists in patient education. Also responsible for assisting providers during the treatment and examination of patients and administers procedures and treatments as ordered by the provider.