Type: PRN, 16 hours per two week pay period
Typical hours: Monday - Friday; 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM, S-S 8:00 AM - 5 PM
Position Description: The Medical Assistant performs a variety of patient care activities to assist physician/nurse practitioner and nurses with day to day operations. Responsible for supplies in work area and maintaining a safe working environment.
- High School Diploma
- Certified Clinical Medical Assistant (CCMA) or have previous Medical Assistance experience with Medicine Administration
- Current CPR Certification
- Skill in taking vital signs.
- Skilled in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with patients, medical staff and public.
- Ability to maintain quality control standards and react calmly and effectively in emergency situations.
- Ability to communicate clearly, as well as understand and respond to detailed oral and written instructions.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Ability to learn and perform diagnostic testing/procedures such as x-rays and non-waived testing.
Saint Francis Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
We understand the importance of administering a competitive and equitable compensation program. To ensure that all offers are representative of the qualifications and expertise each candidate brings to a position, as well as equitable with compensation of current colleagues in like positions, a standard methodology is used for each offer presented. Please confirm that you have included in your application all relevant information and experience for the position you are pursuing because we use this information to put our best offer forward from the beginning.
Powered by JazzHR