TOP Pain Center in N. Aurora, Ill., is looking for two (2) Full-time Medical Assistants/Receptionists.
Pay is commiserate with experience.
Clinical duties include:
- Rooming patients
- Taking vital signs, blood drawing
- Pre and post procedure patient care
- Assisting with procedures and X-Ray
- Updating patient’s file
- Follow-up phone calls for procedure patients
- Coordinating Laboratory services
- Prior-Authorization for medication
- Inventory and Supply Ordering
Administrative duties include:
- answering telephones
- greeting patients
- Filing patient charts
- Scheduling appointments
- Arranging for hospital admission and laboratory services.
- Arrange meetings with pharmaceutical reps
- EMR development
At least one year of experience as a medical assistant. Preferred experience with pain management practice and procedures. EMR knowledge is required. Understanding MACRA is a plus.