We are on a mission to transform fertility and family-building care, making it more accessible, intuitive, and empowering - for all. We leverage modern proprietary technology to deliver a superior experience, improved outcomes, and reduced pricing for patients and employers, and for all gender identities, races, and humans. Join our experienced team of rockstars from Stanford, Mercer, Oscar, Progyny, Mount Sinai, One Medical and Castlight to change healthcare forever.
We are hiring a clinic team of all levels to ensure we create a top of the line patient experience from the moment they learn about Kindbody all the way through their visits in the office. Our clinic team is the face of our brand, and we rely on them to deliver excellence to our patients. We always do whatever it takes to provide exceptional service, and perform tasks outside of our job description.
As an experienced Medical Assistant, you will be working in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment where you will be relied on for your expertise, professionalism and collaboration to join our brand new clinic in Atlanta (Buckhead) set to open Mid-March. Ideal candidate will be able to start late February/early March.
There are two full time positions available. One shift will be 4 10's with rotating weekends and the other is Tuesday-Saturday.
- High volume of phlebotomy
- Maintain supplies for the clinical operations
- Ensure lab specimens are sent to proper labs
- Document patient care services utilizing daily logs and patient records
- Utilize the computer in entering labs and printing labels from our own EMR
- Assist physician or ultrasound technician with various fertility procedures
- Take vital signs and provide general clinical assistance
- Assists with the clinical care of fertility patients
- Provides patient/couple counseling, procedure teaching, communicates physician orders and instructions
- Provides pre and post op education
- Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional and psychological support to patients and patients’ families
- Ensure the patient environment is set up, organized and clean
- Works independently to assure the program goals are achieved
- Support and promote excellence in customer service
- Provide feedback to HQ on process improvement and job specifications to help gain efficiencies in your day to day
Desired Skills and Experience
- Completion of a formal MA program
- Strong phlebotomy skills
- Experience in and a passion for women’s health, fertility is a plus
- Strong communication skills & a team player
- Willingness to be flexible and roll with the punches
- Detail oriented
- Exemplifies strong customer service skills and professionalism