Growing Private Practice seeking experienced Medical Assistants and Front Desk Personnel. Competitive wages, Generous PTO benefits, Schedule Flexibility and a Family like atmosphere make us a workplace you’ll be happy to come to everyday! 3+ Years’ experience in medical field with background in Gastroenterology preferred, EPIC experience a plus!
E-mail Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Verifies patient information by interviewing patient; recording medical history; confirming purpose of visit.
* Prepares patients for examination by performing preliminary physical tests; taking blood pressure, weight, and temperature; reporting patient history summary.
* Counsels patients by transmitting physician's orders and questions about surgery.
* Schedules surgeries by making arrangements with the surgical center; verifying times with patients; preparing charts, pre-admission and consent forms.
* Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by establishing and following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
* Serves and protects the practice by adhering to professional standards, policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements.
* Enhances practice reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Verbal Communication, Infection Control, Creating a Safe, Effective Environment, Organization, Scheduling, Professionalism, Customer Focus, Confidentiality, Bedside Manner, Medical Teamwork
Negotiable based on experience