Client in the Greater Chicago area (Evanston, IL. and Skokie, IL. locations) is looking for a Medical Assistant to work in local hospitals.
Temporary Role (September 30th -November 22nd)
Week 1, 2 and 4 will be from 3pm-11pm.
Week 3 will be an overnight shift from 11pm-7am.
Hourly Rate Range $17.00 -$19.00 (Based on Experience)
Consistent Attendance is a requirement
*Employees are required to complete the Persistence Training (paid training every Saturday) for 3 months.
· H.S. Diploma or equivalent.
· Minimum of 1-year experience administering injections (vaccines,flu shots, allergy shots, etc.).
· Must have valid CPR /BLS (Basic Life Support) certification or the ability to become certified.
· Excellent communication skills with the ability to greet patients(internal and external).
· Maintain patient files and medical records in Electronic Health Records(EHR) systems.
· Handling correspondence and scheduling appointments to track employees who have received shots based on scheduled appointments.
· Administer flu shot to hospital staff, update EHR upon administering flu shots.
· Keep patient information confidential.
· Work under immediate supervision. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
Job Type: Full-time
- Multiple locations