Our Client is searching for a Medical Assistant that is ready to deliver superior service. The ideal candidate will work as a part of a team of people dedicated to transforming healthcare by providing employer-sponsored primary care clinics focused on the best patient care.
This position is located in Indianapolis, IN.
Permanent, Benefited position
Hours for Medical Assistant candidate:
Monday through Friday, 7am to 4pm
The ideal Medical Assistant candidate will have:
- The ability to collaborate with a team of providers to directly impact patients
- A strong focus on wellness and preventative care
- Work-life balance with day shift schedules
- Both Front Office and Back Office experience is requirement
Medical Assistant will do the following on a regular basis:
- Schedule patients electronically, telephonically, and/or in person
- Room patients and complete their work-ups (vitals, history gathering, phlebotomy, communication of care-plan/s, and coordination of follow-up)
- Provide front office support by welcoming patients to the clinic, obtaining consents, ensuring appropriate medical history has been obtained and entered prior to the visit
- Understand medical terminology
- Carry out the orders of the provider concerning patient care in a competent and safe manner. Coordinate clinical follow up/s including scheduling appointments, labs, referrals, etc.
- Order and facilitate arrival of medical supplies, office supplies, and medications
- Work with computers, web-browser technology, and EMR systems
- Track wellness incentives
- Foster a team environment with fellow support staff and providers
- Diligently work to engage all members into clinical utilization through outreach efforts
Requirements for Medical Assistant:
- Completion of a medical assisting program, certification preferred
- Minimum of two years' direct patient care experience in primary focused ambulatory care clinic
- A concierge-level of customer service with the patients always during an appointment and afterwards
- Team-oriented attitude
- Ability to maintain annual certifications in CPR and licensing as well as clinical skills as required
- Self-awareness to ask questions when help is needed
- Ability to occasionally lift 10-20 pounds
- Sufficient vision acuity for routine computer use
- Ability to walk, sit, or stand at moderate levels
- Solid communication skills: written, verbal, and listening
If this is the opportunity that you have been waiting for, apply Today. The position will be starting in January.