Allure Aesthetics is a luxury medical spa located in King of Prussia, PA. We offer a variety of cosmetic injectables and skin care to patients across the east coast to help them feel like the best version of themselves.
Due to our extended wait list, we are seeking a certified or registered medical assistant or nursing assistant to aid us in improving client wait times and improving the customer experience. Unlike a typical medical assistant position, this job will entail a more luxury feel and level of customer service than other medical offices.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Preparing treatment rooms
- Preparing clients for treatment
- Updating medical records through our EMR system
- Taking before and after photos
- Tracking inventory and stocking rooms
- Checking patients in and out
- Scheduling follow-ups and additional appointments
- Answering the phone/emails and working the front desk as needed
- Various other assigned duties to improve the efficiency and level of care at our office
- Seeking a CMA, RMA, or CNA, but willing to discuss options with others who have healthcare experiences, such as HHA, PCA, etc.
- Must have the ability to multitask and maintain a high level of client care
- Must have a decent level of familiarity with EMR systems or computer knowledge
- Must be friendly, outgoing and hospitable
Job Type: Full-time
Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri, Sat 11 - 6:30, with one week rotating a Saturday off with a Wednesday on
Salary: $19.00 /hour
Benefits: Health Insurance, At-cost treatments in office