Premise Health is a leading worksite health and patient engagement company dedicated to improving the cost and quality of employee healthcare. We believe healthcare should be about helping people get, stay and be well. That's our mission and it's the foundation of everything we do. With more than 40 years of experience, Premise Health manages more than 500 worksite-based health and wellness centers across the country. The company serves more than 200 of the nation's leading employers, including a significant number of the Fortune 1000.
This is a beautiful campus environment where Premise employees have full access to the Hanes gym, walking trail, cafeteria, onsite dry-cleaner, ATM and other amenities.
Excellent hours with no late nights, weekends or holidays!
Free parking is available in close proximity to the Health Center!
Hanes Brands merchandise is also available for purchase during sales including Champion and Polo brands!
Lots of unique perks at this location.
Assists in examination and treatment of patients under direction of Physician, Advanced Practitioner and/ or RN in compliance with state practice acts and regulations.
- Interviews patients, measures vital signs, such as pulse rate, temperature, blood pressure, weight, and height, and records information on patients' charts.
- Prepares treatment rooms and patients for examination.
- Cleans and sterilizes instruments.
- Inventories and orders medical supplies and materials.
- Operates electrocardiograph (EKG) and other equipment to administer routine diagnostic tests.
- Gives injections or treatments and performs routine laboratory tests.
- Schedules appointments and makes follow up phone calls to patients.
- Performs administrative tasks, completes appropriate client company and OSHA regulated forms and provides assistance atfrontdesk.
- Keys data into computer to maintain clinic and patient records.
- Other duties may be assigned.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Associate's degree or equivalent from an accredited Medical Assistant training program
- Current certification in ARC or AHA Basic Life Support required.
- Knowledge of Internet software, Spreadsheet softwareandWord Processing software
- Certification or eligibility for certification as a Medical Assistant from the American Academy of Medical Assistants, the American Medical Technologist Organization, the National Center for Competency Testing or current registration with the American Registry of Medical Assistants
- Proficiency in phlebotomy preferred
- Knowledge and experience with Electronic Medical Records
If you want to join a team of knowledgeable, compassionate, like-minded healthcare professionals, join Premise Health for an unlimited opportunity with the company that is changing the face and the place of the healthcare industry as we know it.