Southwest Arthritis Group is comprehensive Rheumatology practice with four physicians.
We are looking for a couple of Medical Assistants that will make patient care a priority.
Helps patients by providing information, services, and assistance.
* Verifies patient information by interviewing patient; recording medical history; confirming purpose of visit.
* Prepares patients for examination by taking blood pressure, weight, and temperature; reporting patient history summary. Enters patient information into EMR. Prepares chart for physician to see patient.
* Process outside orders such as labs and imaging. Receive and make patient calls.
Refills Assist in the infusion room.
* Schedule appointments, fax orders, and request medical records.
* Work as a team with both MA’s and front desk. Communicate with billing person.
Verbal Communication, Infection Control, Professionalism, Customer Focus, Confidentiality,
Must have at least 2 years’ experience as an MA.
English Spanish Preferred.