At Terry Reilly we believe we are successful when we have a healthy, thriving community. This is accomplished as a result of our mission-driven and talented team. We provide integrated care throughout the Treasure Valley with our medical, dental and behavioral health services - allowing our employees the unique ability to experience several disciplines of health care. It is important to us that our staff is given a healthy work-life balance, so we support and value your time in and out of the office. We also provide our employees with excellent benefits including options for free healthcare.
Provides medical support duties within a multi-disciplinary, Patient Centered Medical Home care team. General medical support duties include, but are not limited to, rooming patients, taking vital signs, assisting with procedures, performing basic laboratory services, completing x-ray examinations, processing medication refill requests, processing sterile supplies and administering medications.
- Graduate of an accredited Medial Assisting program.
- Must receive certification within 12 months of employment.
- Able to walk and stand for long periods of time.
- Able to lift 30 pounds.
- Ability to understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and written communications.
- Ability to communicate information and ideas verbally and in writing, using appropriate grammar and spoken words that others will understand.
- Understands and practices principles and processes for providing high quality customer service to all clients and team members.
Terry Reilly Health Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.