Enjoy what you do while contributing to a company that makes a difference in people’s lives. Shady Grove Fertility, one of the premier fertility centers in the United States, continually seeks experienced, compassionate, and dynamic team players who are committed to delivering exceptional patient care to join our growing practice. The work we do building families offers stimulation, challenge, and personal reward.
If you're a Medical Assistant/Patient Service Representative looking for a new opportunity to work in a fast-paced, professional environment where your talent contributes to changing people’s lives, then we want to talk to you. This position requires collaborating with physicians, other medical providers, and patients by providing expert care and service for fertility treatments.
We have an immediate opening for an experienced and dedicated full-timeMedical Assistant/Patient Service Representativeto join the teamin our busy Mechanicsburg, PA office.The schedule is working Monday through Friday, daytime hours, with occasional weekend/holiday shifts.
How You'll Contribute:
We always do whatever it takes, even if it isn’t specifically our “job.” In general, the Medical Assistant/Patient Service Representative is responsible for:
- High volume of phlebotomy
- Maintain supplies for the blood drawing stations
- Ensure lab specimens are sent to proper labs
- Document patient care services utilizing daily logs andpatient records
- Utilize the computer in entering labs and printing labels
- Provide high level of customer service to patients
- Schedule appointments, answer phone calls
- Check patients in/out
- Prescription refills
- Pre-authorizations for medication