Are you tired of just working in a Doctors office?
We are a fast-paced multi-Ophthalmologist office seeking an enthusiastic, upbeat, highly motivated individual who can provide the highest quality of care. You will assist ophthalmologists in nursing homes.
This position requires a willingness to learn and understand patient care, be able to have excellent communication, and teamwork. For this position, you must be able to travel between nursing homes throughout Southern California and be available to work overtime, as needed.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Reliable transportation and proof of current car registration and insurance
- Must be willing to travel throughout all of Southern California
- Strong work ethic, and can work independently
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to follow instructions, directions, and company policies
- Ability to receive ongoing coaching, guidance, and constructive feedback
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple tasks, and set work priorities to complete assigned tasks by established due dates while ensuring accuracy and adherence to policies and procedures
Office Location: Placentia, CA
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
M/F/D/V, EOE, E-Verify
Job Type: Full-time