Concentra is the nation’s largest provider of workplace health services and we proudly own and operate 500+ outpatient clinics across the United States.
Are you a professional with a keen focus on patient experience who will make a difference in the way we provide healthcare? Have an interest in growing within healthcare?
Bring your talent to Concentra and find out just how far it can take you.
When you start your career with Concentra, you will develop alongside a dedicated team, making a positive impact on our patient experience, their quality of care, and happiness.
Our practice is responsible for treating one out of every five injuries sustained in the workplace. Our mission is to keep America’s workforce healthy, one patient at a time.
The experience you will gain is limitless, as are the career advantages with Concentra. In addition to a 401(k) employer match, we offer career advantages that are second to none:
- We offer a committed team that’s growing fast and making a difference
- We give you the opportunity to work with leading edge technologies that will continuously advance your knowledge and skills
- We provide mentorship and support through dedicated teams to help you succeed
- Greet our patients, obtain their medical histories and verify patient information
- Prepares patients for physical examinations, including taking vital signs and performing all required testing
- Provide assistance during examinations and treatment
- Perform ancillary testing and tasks as directed by the Center Medical Director (including but not limited to PFT, EKG, injections, audiograms, blood draws, etc.) and as certified
- Performs DOT and Non-DOT drug and alcohol testing
- Cross trained to perform Front Office duties including greeting patients, obtaining authorization, check in/out, communication of wait times, etc.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Graduate of an accredited Medical Assistant program, training as a medical assistant, or military medical specialist with current credentials in the state of employment
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic, clinical office environment
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.