Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a Medical Assistant? In the Ambulatory Surgery Division, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to %24300 million to our incredible team members over the course of three years.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. With the Ambulatory Surgery Division, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family’s needs. Some of the unique benefits we offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as Medical Assistant where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
As a Medical Assistant, you will provide direct patient care and observation in an ambulatory setting. You will be responsible for the surgical room turn over between cases, patient admissions and discharge collections while recording clinical data in the medical record. You will also assist with the transport of patients. You will be under the direction of a Registered Nurse. Duties include making preop calls and obtaining information for the patient's chart.
- You will assist with scheduling of testing and treatments under the direction of a registered nurse
- Assist with turning over your operating rooms between cases
- You will be responsible for taking your patient history and vital signs
- Maintain sufficient supply levels, cleanliness and orderliness of all your equipment and supplies
- You will perform selected administrative duties and assist nursing staff
- Assist with keeping your waiting area, lobbies, utility rooms, and patient care areas safe and clean for patients, visitors and staff
Las Vegas Surgery Center located in Las Vegas, Nevada, is proud to have a long and distinguished reputation as a provider of ambulatory surgical care since 1983. Today, we offer a state of the art facility and the newest technologies in our four operating rooms and two procedure rooms. Performing around 500 cases a month, our specialties include ent, gyn, ophthalmology, pain management, endoscopy, general surgery and podiatry. We are AAAHC accredited and part of HCA Healthcare, who has been named one of the world’s most ethical companies by Ethisphere since 2010.Our center is conveniently located near I-15 and US 95 making your commute easy.
Be a part of an organization who invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Medical Assistant opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!