Be part of the Women's Healthcare Associates (2040 Ogden Avenue, Suite #201 in Aurora, IL) team as a part-time Medical Assistant! This is a part-time (48hour per pay period) position that is eligible for benefits. Hours are:Monday (10am-6pm), Tuesday (8:30am-6pm), Wednesday (off), Thursday (11:30am-7:30pm), Friday (off).
Responsible for the care and comfort of all patients and their families. Responsible for rooming patients; taking vital signs; performing phlebotomy; assisting with procedures; maintaining appropriate practice logs; informing patients of normal lab results; patient flow and comprehensive documentation to support the care of the patient.
- High school graduate or GED required
- CMA certificate or similar experience required
- American Heart Association CPR card required
- Experience with EPIC strongly preferred.
- Must have at least 1 year of medical office experience.