Summary: Assist with the delivery of occupational health care.
- Assist with patient flow process; secure/stock necessary supplies; prepare exam room and patients for examination; assist provider with exam or procedure; provide treatments and medications as ordered by provider.
- Assist with diagnostic testing including obtaining and/or preparing specimens.
- Follow protocol of assessment, planning, intervention and evaluation of patient population.
- Perform drug screen collections for DOT and non-DOT drug screens, using proper chain of custody.
- Perform administrative support duties such as answering telephones, check-in, check-out, filing, faxing, record processing and shared housekeeping.
- Perform additional medical support including, but not limited to suture and staple removal, injections, blood draws.
- Apply the Minimal Necessary Standard when accessing protected health information.
- Perform other duties as assigned .
High School Degree
Successful completion of an accredited Medical Assisting technical program or equvalent work experience.
Proficient computer skills.
Exceptional customer service and communication skills in both verbal and written form.
Excellent analytical, interpersonal, leadership, time management, follow-up and problem solving skills.
Ability to work positively among diverse groups of individuals promoting a “TEAM” environment and “Leads by Example”
- Bilingual in Spanish / English
Benefits: We offer an excellent base salary, full benefits package including matching 401k with immediate vesting, group medical, dental, vision, life, and short-term disability insurance and PTO.
Equal Opportunity Employer