OnSite Care is looking for a Medical Assistant who enjoys their work in the front office and loves their time with their patients. OnSite Care is currently building a team of professionals interested in being the best!
At OnSite care, we truly believe in what we do, and we know a thing or two about changing the face of healthcare. Come join us on our mission. We intend to keep disrupting, innovating, and having a good time along the way!
Benefits for the Medical Assistant Position include:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Monday through Friday Day Shift
- We provide you 5 scrub tops as needed
Responsibilities for the Medial Assistant position include:
- Preparing rooms for the visits, procedures and patient exams, gather the necessary paperwork and prepare patients to be seen by the provider by obtaining vital signs and gathering the necessary information from patients for their visit.
- Answer phones and prioritize calls for forwarding to providers and clinic staff, field patient/client concerns, and schedule appointments
- Utilize EMR, email, internet, telephone, copy/scan/fax to facilitate patient flow and communication
- Perform point of care testing, administer vaccines and injections, obtain ECG/EKGs, and perform phlebotomy to obtain lab samples ordered by provider.
- Follow up on lab work, act as a liaison between patient and provider, provide patients with prompt responses to inquiries, and complete tasks in a timely fashion.
Qualifications for the Medical Assistant position include:
- Successful completion of a Medical Assisting program or equivalent experience.
- Enjoy working with patients, co-workers, customers, and have experience providing excellent customer service.
Preferred Qualifications for the Medical Assistant position include:
- 1 to 2 years of experience working in an outpatient clinic setting.
- Experience working in a Family Practice and/or Pediatrics.
- Experience working with an EMR (eCW).
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) is definitely a bonus!
OnSite Care is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer