ClearChoiceMD is seeking dependable FT Medical Assistants for our state-of-the-art Lakes Region urgent care centers in Southern NH. Our ideal candidate is friendly and has excellent communication skills and is comfortable in a fast-paced environment. Registration is the first point of contact with our patients and our goal is to set a professional and welcoming tone for their visit, and our clerks must be able to work to accurately and efficiently record the patientâ€™s information and convey the assurance that our clinical staff are just what they need to feel better.
Typical hours are 8AM to 6PM, with some centers until 8PM, and amount of shifts depending on center volume.
We are giving preference and priority to those candidates not currently working, as we will need all new hires to begin in our next training classes in Hooksett, NH on 6/8 & 6/15
- Conduct all aspects of patient intake: Collecting insurance, payment and reason for visit.
- Notify staff when a patient is ready to be seen.
- Collect payments at time of visit, insurance co-pays, PDRX charges and delinquent account payments.
- Coordinate patient care or records with other center locations when necessary.
- Gather referrals from PCP offices and prior authorizations from Insurance companies.
- Answer Telephone calls, records messages for other staff and delivers messages as needed.
- Clerical duties such as photocopying forms and faxing patient information and charts, maintaining office supplies for clinic.
- Filing and organization of patient records.
- Maintain daily logs such as patient counts and daily payment transaction totals.
- Prepare exam and treatment rooms with necessary instruments and supplies.
- Room patients, take histories and vital signs and prepare them for examination and treatment.
- Apply splints and dressings, dispense medications as directed, and assist physicians with physical exams and minor surgeries.
- Instruct and educate patients about their own concerns, discharge paperwork or other questions as appropriate for position.
- Provide accurate and timely documentation to staff, insurance carriers and employers.
- Maintain patient records for clinical, physician and billing use.
- Assist with scheduling of tests and treatments as needed.
- Screen calls for physician referrals.
- Maintain neat and organized work stations, and perform center opening and closing procedures regularly.
Education & Experience
- 1 or more years of customer service experience.Certified Medical Assistant credential a plus.
- 1-3 years of Medical Assistant or LPN experience preferred.
- Some experience with patient intake or medical billing preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office programs such as Word, Excel and SharePoint.
- Demonstrated good judgement, initiative and patient interaction skills.
Benefits include:Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurance, 401K with a match, and paid time off. As an employee, you have (5) free urgent care visits/yr which can be shared by immediate family members.
At ClearChoiceMD, itâ€™s simple: exceptional and compassionate patient care is at the forefront of our urgent care centers. ClearChoiceMD Urgent Care provides high-quality, efficient and affordable treatment of non-life-threatening illnesses and injuries as well as customizable employer health solutions. Our centers offer board-certified providers, state-of-the-art facilities with on-site laboratory services and X-ray. Owned and operated by physicians who know and understand the need for excellent, expedient care, ClearChoiceMD Urgent Care is dedicated to meeting all the needs of the community, from infant to elders, school to industry and everywhere in between.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, age, gender, disability, national origin, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Powered by JazzHR