Medical Assistant - Summit Urology
Granger Medical's Summit Urology is the largest Urology Practice in the State of Utah. Our board-certified urologists offer the best and most advanced urologic care available. As the population in Utah grows so do our clinics and the need of a new team member. Our Urology clinic in Holladay is in need of additional Medical Assistant to join the team. Experience as a Medical Assistant is important however, it will not be all that we are looking for. Your pleasant demeanor, passion, desire for growth in the medical field along with your medical Assistant experience will make you an excellent candidate for this role.
Are you ready to continue on progressing in the medical field as a Medical Assistant? If so, please apply now. We would love to speak with you.
Schedule:Monday - Friday from 8:00 - 5:00pm
Benefits: Paid vacation, sick leave, holidays, medical, dental, vision, FSA, Dependent Care FSA, Life, Disability, EAP, 401(k), and profit share.
Essential Functions and Duties:
- Maintenance of exam rooms and filing
- Communicate professionally both verbally and in writing with physicians, clinic staff and patients regarding their appointment scheduling and other needs.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of surgical procedures desirable.
- Must be a team player and enjoy working with people.
- 1 2 years of Medical Assistant experience preferred.
- 1+ year of medical office work.
- Must be able to read, understand and communicate in English.
- Additional languages helpful.
Education and Experience:
- High School Graduate or G.E.D. equivalent.
- Medical Assistant Certification preferred.
- 1- 2 year of Medical Assistant Experience preferred.
- Familiarity with EMR systems
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
- Standing and walking for extended periods, Lifting up to 50lbs.
- Repetitive motion associated with operating a computer and other office equipment.
- Inside, climate-controlled working conditions.
Granger Medical Clinic provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Granger Medical Clinic complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.