Rollover PDO with service year increases in accrual
Comprehensive benefits package; including tuition reimbursement and matching 403b plan
Patient facing positions receiving company paid initial sets of scrubs
Company Discount programs
- Escorts patient to examination room, takes vital signs, removes dressings, positions patient comfortably for nursing and medical examination.
2. Assist in delivery of care with physician/nurse as needed.
3. Once patient is ready for nursing/physician, escorts next patient.
4. Facilitating process and flow, in a timely manner, is essential.
5. Data entry skills – entering patient information into EMR at point of service.
6. Possess strong verbal communication skills.
7. Ability to work well independently and with others in a team environment.
8. Ability to adapt to change.
9. Maintains a neat, clean organized work environment and helps colleagues as needed.
10. All staff are responsible for providing support if required in the hyperbaric unit
11. You may be asked to work in the HBO environment for short periods of time. Visual observation and/or audible contact with the hyperbaric control panel and patients in hyperbaric chambers at all times
12. Attends unit meetings per unit standard 90% of the time.
13. Adheres to hospital dress code policy 100% of the time.
Completion of accredited course in Medical Assisting.
Minimum of One (1) year Medical Assistant, Nursing Assistant, or EMT experience (beyond externship) in a clinical setting.
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION, OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
Provides clinical and operational support in delivery of patient care in a physician practice setting or clinical office. Responsible for assisting physicians/clinicians with examination, procedures, preparation of patients and performing vital sign procedures. In Collaboration with the Clinical Nurse Manager, facilitates ordering of medical supplies. Participates in maintaining a safe patient environment at all times. Possess strong customer service and organizational skills. Supports front desk operations as necessary.