At Pain Stop Clinics it is our passion to change our patients' lives for the better through our brand of Responsible Pain Management. It is our expectation that every team member within our clinic share the same passion and drive to make a difference every day for those whom we are provided the opportunity to interact with and treat.
Responsible for providing full support to the medical provider(s) in carrying out the patient medical treatment plan while ensuring an exceptional patient experience.
- Rooming patients
- Entering visit information into EMR
- Patient assessments (Subjective SOAP)
- Maintains exam room appearance. Rooms should be restocked at the end of each clinic day.
- Monitor biohazard and sharps containers and replace as needed.
- Taking patient vitals
- Medication assessment
- Allergy Testing
- Blood draws
- Dispensing DME
- IM and SQ Injections
- Coordinating RXs
- Assisting with APL
- Medical Supply Inventory
- Schedule Prep
- Basic Housekeeping
Education and Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Graduated from an accredited Medical Assistant training program (Certification preferred)
- CPR & First Aid Certification
- Bilingual is a plus
Working Conditions/Physical Demands:
Frequent standing/bending/kneeling for extended periods of time Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. He or she will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties requested by his or her supervisor.