Pay Rate: $18.79/hr
Hours: 8:00am-5:00pm, M-F
- Responsible for billing - Data entry assist member with home services a lot of clerical work,.
- Management of documentation.
- There is a 800 line that the receives messages and they would send emails responses too.
- Healthcare experience with Managed Care - Medicaid Experience
- Pivot Tables and VLook-ups
- Must make sure documentation is billable
- At least 3 years of overall related experience of Center for Medicare/Medicaid Services (CMS) guidelines for Medicare Part D enrollment processes or previous work experience in regulatory environment
- Comfortable in both team player and team lead roles
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Capable of managing through transition, while fostering a positive team environment
- Confident in decision making ability within strict timelines
- Exceptional prioritization and organizational skills
- Acts with integrity and uses sound judgment in dealing with confidential information
Education: High school diploma or GED required, Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance or similar field preferred and have 2+ years of relevant work experience.