A healthcare insurance company is seeking a Medical Customer Service Representative to join their fast growing team in Eagan, MN! This is a temporary-to-hire opportunity. Backgrounds within the hospitality and service industry do well in this role! If interested, please send your most updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Start Date: Monday, March 18th
Location: Eagan, MN
Pay: $15 temporary ($18/hr permanent)
Hours: 8 hour shift between the hours of 7:00am-8:00pm
Job Title: Medical Banking Specialist
About the company: They are ranked top 100 companies to work for in Minnesota. They are a Fortune 100 company and growing rapidly!
This position is responsible to create and maintain positive customer relationships and respond to customer inquiries regarding all spending account products. Proactively provide information and education to customers about IRS regulations and various spending accounts, claims processing and reimbursement procedures. Display compassion, respect, and self-confidence when communicating with customers.
1. Research and respond to telephone, written inquiries in a call center environment to ensure timely resolution of issues.
2. Consistently provide accurate information to customer inquiries in accordance with inquiry accuracy standards by organizing and utilizing appropriate tools, resources, internal communications, and training materials.
3. Educate customers on Further products such as eligible IRS expenses, Health Savings Accounts (HSA) investment and pricing options, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Dependent Care, Transportation and claims processing procedures.
4. Serve as a customer advocate by identifying underlying customer needs and guiding them to appropriate programs and resources.
5. Build rapport by offering information and services beyond the customer?s initial inquiry.
6. Assist and educate Health Guides through complex spending account issues.
7. Demonstrated PC navigation and data entry skills.
8. Strong oral and written communication skills.
9. Strong problem solving and decisions making skills.
10. Strong organizational skills.
11. Demonstrated skills as an empathetic and compassionate communicator.
12. Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain positive interpersonal relationships.
13. Demonstrated ability to enhance or develop new skills in response to changing expectations.- 1-2 years of Cusomter Service Experience
If interested, please send your most updated resume to email@example.com