Path Medical Centers are a chain of Chiropractic/Orthopedic and MRI Imaging offices with locations all throughout Florida. We are a growing company continuously searching for healthcare professionals with a passion for helping others. Our doctors and treatment team all share a passion for health and wellness. Fully reinstating patients to health after an accident is our common goal. With varies locations and growing, Path Medical is seeking individuals that have a desire to help others and work alongside other healthcare professionals in a fast-paced, rewarding environment.
Path Medical is seeking aFull-time Medical Biller to post Insurance and patient payments.
- Performs quality audits on procedyre codes and ICD-10 entry that are entered at the office level
- Submites Insurance claims in a timely manner
- Generates patient statements as required
- Informs the Business Office Director/ Manager of all problems in a timely manner
- Proactivley prioritzess needs and effectivly manages resources and time
- Communicates clearly, concisely, and professionally.
- Demonstrates ability to critically evaluate and act upon information.
- Actively participates as a member of the Centers team to move the team toward the completion of goals.
- Demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft office ( Excel, Word, and Outlook)application; knowledge of, or ability to learn, our billing system Centricity, and other systems as required.
- Articulates knowledge and understanding of organzational policies, procedures, and systems.
- Medical billing experience preferred
- Minium of two years' experience in a physician/medical office, billing company, or ambulatory surgery center enviroment in billing is required
- Knowledge of ICD-10, CPT, HCPCS coding, medical terminology, HIPPA Complaince,and EMR.
- Knowlegde of third party billing practices- PIP knowledge is a plus
- Offering Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Paid Time Off, and Supplemental insurance
Equal Employment Opportunity and an E-verify employer!