Community Medical and Dental Care, Inc., has been providing quality medical care to underserved population of Rockland County, NY and surrounding areas since 1993. With close to 60 providers on staff and a patient base of 18,000, we offer a variety of services included Adult Medicine, Pediatrics, Family Practice, Allergy, Dermatology, Endocrinology, Ophthalmology, Urology, Podiatry, Psychiatry and Behavioral Health counseling, Nutrition Counseling, Speech Therapy, Dentistry and Oral Surgery.
Seeking to hire a full-time and experienced Medical Biller. As a Medical Biller you will be working directly with the insurance company, healthcare provider, and patient to get claims processed and paid.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Charge entry, collection, and troubleshooting.
- Strong knowledge of CPT and ICD10 codes
- Must be accurate, self-motivated and goal-oriented
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and under pressure
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Must have excellent worth ethic
- Must maintain confidentiality in regards to patient account status and the financial affairs of the office
- 3-5 years coding experience
The offer includes a competitive compensation and opportunities for growth. Please note that this is not a remote position.