Transforming the future of healthcare isn’t something we take lightly. It takes teams of the best and the brightest, working together to make an impact.
As one of the largest healthcare technology companies in the U.S., we are a catalyst to accelerate the journey toward improved lives and healthier communities.
Here at Change Healthcare, we’re using our influence to drive positive changes across the industry, and we want motivated and passionate people like you to help us continue to bring new and innovative ideas to life.
If you’re ready to embrace your passion and do what you love with a company that’s committed to supporting your future, then you belong at Change Healthcare.
Pursue purpose. Champion innovation. Earn trust. Be agile. Include all.
Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Utilize existing pathways to perform job duties
- Research and respond to client inquiries
- Confirm refund requests from offshore team members
- Complete/confirm transfers between Hospital and Practice entities
- Complete CRM inquiries within designated timeframes based on category
- Respond to client inquires via email within 24 hours receipt
- Complete other assignments as assigned
- Maintains quality scores of 96% or higher
- Maintains production scores of 85% or higher with expected goal of 100%
- Maintains utilization scores of 98% or higher
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Beginner to intermediate working knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word and MS Outlook
- Ability to learn and apply various insurance policies and procedures related to claim adjudication and payment processes.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Represents the office/Organization in a positive manner; supports and encourages strong morale and spirit in his/her team.
- Can marshal resources to complete tasks and orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish goals
- Ability to solve difficult problems in a timely manner with efficient resolutions
- Works well with others; ability to work with and communicate with individuals of varying disciplines.
- Employee is regularly required to sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls and talk or hear. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Commitment
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.