We are seeking an EXPERIENCED, EMS Medical Billing & Coding professional to work our busy central location. This individual will be responsible for accurate and timely billing & coding of ambulance transports. This candidate should be familiar with ICD-10 diagnosis codes, appropriate service levels, new, updated Medicare & TMHP state guidelines, with an overall assurance of the financial health of the company.
APPLY ON OUR CAREER SITE TODAY https://concord-ems.candidatecare.jobs/
Knowledge & Skills:
- Must have experience with medical transportation billing & Coding, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Must have Angeltrack Software Experience
- Must be effective in reading, comprehension, writing, and translating information to office staff, customers, and insurance companies
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively communicate with upper management and ownership
- Proficient with Windows 10, Office Ally, Excel, Outlook, & WORD
- Detail Orientate, self motivated, well organized, with the ability to work alone/with others.
Medical Billing Representative