Chicago Rehabilitation Services Inc. is rapidly expanding and we are looking for a Full-time Medical Billing Specialist Assistant for our outpatient physical therapy clinics.
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in physical therapy billing
- Knowledge of electronic billing
- EDI and claim submission
- Posting Skills
- Follow-up Skills
- Account Receivables Analysis
- A/R Management
- Must possess an appropriate college degree or 8+ years of job-related experience in medical billing.
- Have great personal skills
- Reliable and Dependable
Duties would include:
- Print reports and claims to prepare for insurance company submission on a daily basis
- Attach necessary documentation to claims and submit insurance claims
- All electronic claims are to be sent daily
- Any errors are to be worked and corrected the same day for resubmission
- Apply knowledge of practice procedures to respond to incoming correspondence and documents
- Communicate/correspond with office personnel to ensure accuracy of data entry, billing, and documentation
- Accurately prepare electronic files for electronic patient statement submission
- Correct billing statement discrepancies on the computer, and reprint as needed
- Account receivable analysis and management
- Claims appeals and collections follow up
- The ability to maintain friendly, cordial relations with all clients and employees
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner that results in a positive work relationship with customers, co-workers, and managers.
- The ability to build and maintain confidence and credibility with all clients and employees
- The ability to adhere to all applicable legal and Company policies regarding privacy including HIPAA
- Great Benefit package
Second language Spanish and Polish are preferred.
Job Type: Full-time