San Diego healthcare company is looking to hire a Medical Billing / Collections Specialist.
- Collect and manage accounts and aging of receivables.
- Review delinquent insurance accounts and calls for collection purposes.
- Process payments from insurance companies.
- Handle information about patient treatment, diagnosis, and related procedures to ensure proper coding.
- Follow up to see if a claim is accepted or denied.
- Investigate rejected claims to see why denial was issued.
- Assists in patient collection letter inquiries and calls.
- Initiate insurance appeals.
- Applies payments to patient accounts on a timely basis.
- Analyze patient accounts and collection data, reduces outstanding patient AR.
- Assists in processing payments from patients.
- Responds timely to patient's billing inquiries.
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate.
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role.
- Must be comfortable handling high volume calls.
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus.
If you meet the requirements above, please apply! Client is looking to interview and start as soon as possible.
The Solomon Page Distinction
Solomon Page offers a comprehensive benefit program for hourly employees. We pride ourselves on offering medical, dental, 401(k), direct deposit and commuter benefits to our employees, including freelancers - which sets us apart in the industries we serve.
About Solomon Page
Founded in 1990, with 14 offices and counting, Solomon Page is a specialty niche provider of staffing and executive search solutions across a wide array of functions and industries. The success of Solomon Page reflects an organic growth strategy supported by a highly entrepreneurial culture. Acting as a strategic partner to our clients and candidates, we focus on providing customized solutions and building long-term relationships based on trust, respect, and the consistent delivery of excellent results. For more information and additional opportunities, visit: solomonpage.com and connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.