Medical Billing Positions for Veterans and Spouses of Active Military Personnel
ClaimCare Medical Billing Professionals
Irving, TX. 75038-Remote Work Available
- Great Attitude and Team Player
- Good Problem-Solver and Communicator
- Good Mathematical and Basic Technology Skills
ClaimCare® is an established 100% USA-based “Top 10 Medical Billing and Coding Company” with competitive salaries, great benefits, and growth opportunities. We initiated the work-from-home option years before COVID-19 forced others into it, because we saw a need to protect personnel during flu-season situations and for convenience. Thus, our model is not an experiment; it is the way we do business. Glassdoor reviews by ClaimCare® personnel paint a picture of why we attract people with great attitudes and core skills.
Job Overview: Depending on experience, you may begin as an entry level apprentice or fill more advanced positions when available. There are always advancement opportunities with ClaimCare.
Positions within ClaimCare include:
* Data Entry: Enter charges and diagnosis codes into a management system for physicians and facilities.
* Billing Follow-up: Contact insurance groups for payment of unpaid claims (Accounts Receivable).
* Patient Services: Talk with patients about invoices and help them understand why they owe money.
* Department Manager: Manage the team of the specific departments above mentioned.
Location: Most positions are work-from-home, with ClaimCare supplying technology needs.
Experience Required: Depends on the position within ClaimCare.
Formal Education Required:
* High school or equivalent minimum.
* Some advanced education preferred depending on position.
* Ability to work effectively (do the right thing) and efficiently (do the thing right).
* Ability to maintain confidentiality (a necessity in healthcare) .
* Ability to work accurately (a necessity in healthcare).
* Ability to prioritize and execute under pressure (one of the reasons we value Military Veterans).
Medical Claims Processor / Representative