Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a Medical Business Office Specialist? In the Ambulatory Surgery Division, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to %24300 million to our incredible team members over the course of three years.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. With the Ambulatory Surgery Division, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family’s needs. Some of the unique benefits we offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking a Medical Business Office Specialist who contributes to the company’s mission, vision, and values by handling various business office functions.
- You will handle various business office duties to include: billing, chart preparation, cash posting, collections, insurance verification, medical records, patient registration and scheduling
- Responsible for accurately performing all functions of your patient admissions
- Perform and document insurance pre-certification, verification and interviews for your patients prior to surgery
- You will identify coding or billing problems from EOBs and works to correct errors in a timely manner
- You will prepare accounts for re-billing
- You will file secondary insurance and send to the designated carrier with proper documentation
- Schedule your patient surgical procedures and maintain the surgery schedule
MountainWest Surgical Center26176 isproud to have a distinguished reputation as a provider of ambulatory surgical care serving Bountiful, UT and the residents of Davis County. MountainWest is a multi-specialty, state-of-the-art ambulatory surgical center that provides outpatient same-day surgery services. We offer 5 operating rooms where our skilled physicians and caring staff are committed to providing the finest quality care. Performing 350 cases per month, our specialties include anesthesiology, ENT, hand surgery, orthopedics, ophthalmology, pain management, pediatric dental, podiatry, plastics, urology, dental, and general surgery. We are a Joint Commission accredited facility for HCA Healthcare, who has been named one of the world’s most ethical companies by Ethisphere since 2010.
Be a part of an organization who invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Medical Business Office Specialist opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!