Looking for a Medical Call Center Agent in Chandler, AZ! To apply, please send a copy of your resume to SRETZ@APEXSYSTEMS.COM
Location: Chandler, AZ 85224
Schedule: Mon - Fri 8:00 - 4:30 (40 hours/week)
Duration: contract role through March 2019 with potential for extension/perm hire
This position requires independent and self-directed performance as its primary function is to reach out to patients on proactive compliance and ordering calls. In addition, this position requires a working knowledge of reimbursement-related requirements for dispensing, processing of new referrals and providing customer education, and routine assessment and problem identification with appropriate escalation to a pharmacist.
- Assist with Inbound and Outbound calls to Specialty Patients
- Coordinates and processes new and refill orders
- Verifies eligibility and prior authorization and other reimbursement requirements prior to shipment
- Assists in enrolling and tracking the status of new patients' referrals and with initiation of therapy. May provide information and training to new customers.
- Resolves financial and operational issues in collaboration with other pharmacy staff, admissions, & reimbursement
- Escalates clinical questions and issues to the staff pharmacist for resolution
- Maintains medical profiles
- Assists with administrative and operations duties as required.
- MUST be willing to obtain Pharmacy Tech in Training License & Fingerprinting
- 1+ years of professional experience in a healthcare related position.
- Must have knowledge of insurance and medical terminology and understanding of specialty product, supplies and services.
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written, grammar, listening)
- Utilizes Specialty and other computer applications to communicate information, record data and process orders.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178