Currently looking for a Medical Call Center Representative in Scottsdale, AZ! If interested, please email an up to date resume to SRETZ@APEXSYSTEMS.COM
Location: Scottsdale, AZ 85260
Schedule: assigned 8hr shift between 8am – 10pm Monday through Friday (40hours/week)
Duration: contract role through April 2019 with potential for extension/perm hire
The customer service representative takes in-coming calls from members, providers; etc providing professional phone assistance to all callers through the criteria based prior authorization process. Maintains complete, timely and accurate documentation of all approvals and denials, and transfers all clinical questions and judgment calls to the pharmacist.
- MUST be willing to obtain Pharmacy Tech in Training License & Fingerprinting
- MUST be able to learn and use multiple computer systems and multi-task.
- Ability to deal with a diverse customer base in a friendly and confident manner (internal and external customers)
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written, grammar, listening)
- Recent inbound/outbound call center experience
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178