Hiring Salary: $18 per hour
Two positions; open until filled.
These are full-time/temporary status (40 hrs per week) positions
This position is non-benefited, but is eligible for health insurance at a reduced rate under provisions of the Affordable Care Act.
Summary of Work
This position is responsible for the following:
- Taking live calls from medical providers and members regarding the status of claims payment and benefits.
- Monitor and respond to voicemails.
- Respond to NDHIN and MMISINFO email inquiries regarding status of claims payments and benefits.
- Assist in training temporary staff and provider community.
- Performing follow up as needed with North Dakota Medicaid claims staff and or supervisor/manager.
- High school diploma or GED and two years of claims processing or medical billing work experience and related customer service work experience.
- Please provide details in the employment history sections of the application form on how your education, experience and skills will qualify you for this position. Supplemental information such as a cover letter and resume may be included, but the initial review and score will be based on the information provided in your online application.
- Please fill in all information requested on the application form, such as dates of employment, hours worked per week, credits earned, etc. INCOMPLETE SECTIONS WILL NOT BE GIVEN CREDIT.
- The Department’s Human Resource Division staff will score applications against the minimum qualifications and preferences listed on the job announcement and qualifying military service. After the scoring is completed, a certified list of eligible candidates and the applications will be forwarded to the hiring manager for further consideration and possible interview, based on the final scores.
- The Department of Human Services does not offer or provide sponsorships. Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
- All application material must be received on the closing date by 11:59 pm or before the closing date.
- A copy of your qualifying degrees transcript and any applicable certifications or licensures must be provided at the time of an interview.
For more information or if you need an accommodation, Please Contact: Laura Holzworth
Employing Unit: DHS IT Claims
Telephone Number: 701-328-4066
TTY Number: ND Relay Service 1-800-366-6888 (text); 1-800-366-6889 (voice)
If you are experiencing technical difficulties with the Application Process or uploading attachments , please contact email@example.com or (701)328-3290
Equal Employment Opportunity
The State of North Dakota and this hiring agency do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, genetics, religion, age or disability in employment or the provisions of services and complies with the provisions of the North Dakota Human Rights Act.
As an employer, the State of North Dakota prohibits smoking in all places of state employment in accordance with N.D.C.C. § 23-12-10.