Alluvion Staffing is currently recruiting for a Medical Customer Service Representative for our client located in the Southside area of Jacksonville. This position will be working with medical equipment, communicating with patients and their accounts.
- Answering telephones, assisting patients, and problem resolution
- Handling all aspects of patient order processing
- Entering and maintaining patient information, maintaining records and record-keeping systems
- Verification of physician orders and patient insurance coverage
- Utilization of insurance web portals
- Diagnosis documentation
- One to two years experience in a Customer Relations/Customer Service capacity, preferably in the medical or a related field
- Knowledge of DME regulations, HCPC Codes and medical terminology required
- Demonstrated success in problem resolution and developing positive relationships with customers, physician office staff, insurance representatives and referral sources via telephone.
- Must be proactive and detail oriented with strong organization and follow-through skills
- Pleasant and professional telephone manner
- Demonstrated ability to handle issues/concerns and difficult customers with a positive attitude and outlook.
- Strong people and relationship building skills plus a caring attitude are essential
- HCPCs Codes and medical terminology: 1 year
- Customer Service/Call Center Experience: 1 year
starting at $13.00 /hour