Our Medical Device Client has some of the leading products used in lower extremity orthopedic surgery. This position involves presentation to surgeons as well as being in the OR!
They are seeking a W2 Orthopedic Sales rep to cover and do new business development within a new territory. Responsibilities will include penetrating new business opportunities and managing your clients.
- Medical Device Reps in Orthopedics Sales
- OR experience required
- Seeking reps with longevity in positions, with most recent role 2-4 years+
- College Degree (Required)
- Min. 3-5 years+ experience in Device Sales (Ortho)
- Documented sales success (stats, rankings, quota achievements)
- Consistent years of over 100% to plan with Awards, Trips, etc.
- OR Experience
- Year 1 earnings based on experience $130,000 - $160,000+
- Two year Guarantee
- Commission plan year 2 to over $200,000+
- Compensation based on your experience
- Uncapped Commissions
- Expense Account / Car Allowance
- Full Benefits Package
Resumes to email@example.com
Direct Sales Recruiting, LLC, (DSR) and DirectHR are National Recruitment organizations partnering with National, Regional and Local Clients to bring qualified candidates a career and a future. DSR offers over 50 years combined Recruitment, Sales and Management experience. We are, along with our clients, an Equal Opportunity Employer and are committed to hiring and supporting a diverse workforce. A M/F/D/V
Base+ Guarantee + Uncapped Commissions