Exceptional opportunity for a Psychiatrist to join more than 300 other multi-specialty providers in a leadership capacity. Work with a diverse patient population in a collegial, supportive environment seeing patients in a consult-liaison service of a general hospital. We are seeking candidates who like practicing with a team approach model similar to that of an inpatient psychiatric facility.
- The Medical Director is responsible for local strategy, operational performance and appropriate development of their group/division. In this work they partner with and are supported by the Executive Medical Director, Service Line Director and/or respective Practice Manager.
- The Medical Director is responsible for leading their group in the development and execution of operational tactics to achieve the aspirational goals for the group; including but not limited to - quality, patient experience, clinical outcomes, financial outcomes, new services, regional development, referral development, clinical operations and medical staff interactions with the group.
- In their leadership role, the individual will work closely with other physician leaders, physicians, APPs, nursing, administration (WPP and system), recruiting, clinical and financial staff and marketing.
- The Medical Director will also serve in a clinical capacity delivering outstanding quality care to the patients within their assigned division and the WakeMed system.
- The Medical Director will be expected to utilize a collaborative leadership style to develop their division into one that is recognized as a leader and in conjunction with our WakeMed Mission, Vision and Values.
Fellowship/Internship/Residency - Related Area Required
Doctorate Medicine Required
Licensed Medical Physician Required
: Mon - Fri (Days) 8 hours
one in four weeks currently