It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Kindness Animal Hospital is seeking a dynamic and experienced Medical Director to join our growing hospital and lead our incredible team!
About Us: Kindness Animal Hospital is a busy 5-doctor practice with 2 locations in Southwest Florida. We are looking for a Medical Director for our East location. This hospital has been serving Lee County, Fort Myers, and Cape Coral for over 25 years. We are located near the Caloosahatchee River, just over the bridge from Fort Myers. We treat dogs, cats, and exotic pets, providing exceptional, state-of-the-art services and utilize the advanced technology of ultrasound and laser therapy. We also utilize state-of-the-art veterinary technology, from veterinary ultrasound to laser therapy.
Our Values: We are cheerful and fun! We diligently pursue exceptional care. We are positive, compassionate, and kind. We value teamwork and everyone is a vital part of the team. We treat others with respect, empathy, integrity, and honesty.
Our Facility: Our hospital is well-equipped with digital and dental radiography, Ultrasound, endoscopy, tonometry, therapy laser, in-house laboratory, and more. We offer many services including Preventative Care, Surgery, Dentistry, and boarding and grooming.
Our location: Cape Coral is known as a "Waterfront wonderland", with over 400 miles of navigable waterways. The area is known by birding enthusiasts for a wide variety of wildlife. The golf courses, tennis courts, athletic parks, nature preserves, and cultural opportunities make Cape Coral a Florida paradise, and a great place to live and practice veterinary medicine.
Our Package: Competitive salary and compensation package including 8 weeks paid parental leave, CE, 401k plus match, health benefits (vision/dental too), generous PTO allowance, empowerment training, and pet care discounts.
Now what about you?
- Are you an amazing doctor who is looking for a Full-time Medical Director position?
- Are you proficient at medicine and general surgery?
- Are you a natural leader who wants to build an incredible team?
- Are you a strong communicator who loves building relationships with team members and clients?
- Are you a good human who is kind, and plays well with pets and people?
- Are you an ethical person who possesses good emotional intelligence skills?
- Are you a person who recognizes their own challenges and is willing to learn, grow, and strive for the betterment of the team?
If this sounds like you, Apply Today!
For more information contact Ellen.email@example.com. or send me your resume.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!