The Medical Director is appointed by and responsible to the Chief Medical Officer (CMO) as one of the community health clinic leaders and is charged with providing leadership in all areas relating to the clinical operation at each specific satellite clinic/clinics. The Medical Director is responsible for recommending and implementing clinical policies and procedures; supervising the clinical staff in their medical, nursing, and administrative duties; ensuring continuous quality improvement in all clinical activities; and acting as an integral part of the senior management team of the health center.
• Graduation from an accredited school of medicine.
• Licensed to practice medicine in the State of California.
• Board eligible or Board-certified in Family Practice, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Obstetrics, or Gynecology.
• May meet the local hospital’s professional standards for staff privileges.
• Postgraduate training and/or demonstrated ability in administration, preferably a minimum of 2 years.
• Current documentation of Basic Life Support is required.
• Must be able to fluently speak, read and write English.
• Fluent Chinese speaker (Cantonese and/or Mandarin) preferred.