Fairmount Behavioral Health System, located in Philadelphia, is recruiting a full time Medical Director for the night shift on their Admissions Department. This is a wonderful opportunity to join a great group of physicians at Fairmount Behavioral Health System. A private 239 bed free-standing psychiatric facility; Fairmount's Psychiatric Services offer a specialized level of care designed to meet the needs of patients who are experiencing various psychiatric and addiction disorders. Within its inpatient setting, Fairmount has five (5) adult units and five (5) Child/Adolescent units. Within its residential Chemical Dependency setting, Fairmount has two gender specific rehabilitation programs, as well as a coed Detox program.
• Schedule: Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays (also interchangeable with Sunday, schedule determined monthly)
• Night Shift (6pm-8am)
• Position duties include: Daily care of assigned patients within the Admissions department (23 hour suite and New Admissions) during scheduled hours, management of any medical/behavioral emergencies within the facility during scheduled hours and interaction with clinical and physician staff.
• Masters prepared clinicians and administrative staff will support the incumbent in their patient care duties.
• Physician will work with various patient populations, to include clients for Inpatient Hospitalization, Chemical Dependency Residential populations, and our Partial Hospitalization Program.
- Competitive Salary & Bonus
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Malpractice reimbursement
- Health insurance, dental, vision benefits and more....
- Paid Time Off
- Physician Overnight Suite with Bed, Cable TV, Comfy chair and table, Refrigerator, Private bathroom, Personal Mailbox
- Cell phone
- Physician Parking
Board Eligible/Board Certified in General Psychiatry with an active PA license or ability to obtain licensure.