Please Consider This Unique Opportunity to Join a Well-Established and Respected Managed-Care Organization That Has Been Serving the Los Angeles area since 1979:
- 2 Eight-Hour Days Per Week in Patient Care the Rest of your Time would be Dedicated to Administrative Work
- Join a Multi-Disciplinary Team Dedicated to High-Quality Care
- Reasonable Patient Load Expectations
- Nationally Competitive Salary Plus Quality-Based Incentives
- No Call or Procedures
- Great Benefits
- Relocation Assistance
- Both Family & Internal Medicine Applicants Will Be Considered
- Job Requirements : MD/DO Degree; Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Must be Experienced Hospitalist prior, Director Level Experience Not Required
If you would like more information on this opportunity contact us at (214)299-1195 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CVConnection is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people. All applicants will be accepted without consideration to race, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, and veteran or disability status. All inquiries are considered confidential.
Job ID : CVC 19043