Medical Director needed in Seattle, WA
?Enjoy the benefits of improved access to care, with both office and non-office based visits(e.g. phone, video chat, email, walking groups, etc.) building a different kind of healthsystem focused on delivering high-impact relationship-based care in an evolving andwelcoming climate. Board-certified/board eligible in Internal Medicine, Geriatrics or Family Medicinewith a passion for treating the elderly.
- Accessible and transparent medical records system
- Smaller panel sizes, closer relationships between patients and care teams and more time devoted to patient care
- Opportunity to lead systemic change in health care delivery while working with a truly innovative team approach
- No billing or coding to worry about
- Guaranteed competitive base salary and benefits package
- Monday through Friday, 8-5. See 10-12 patients per day, clinical/admin time built into the day.
- Great work/life balance/joy of practice. Enjoy 4 weeks of Paid Time Off and 10 company holidays and CME time.