NuMale Medical Center, a leader in Men's Health and Wellness with 11 locations nationwide, is seeking an MD or DO to join our organization at our Las Vegas location. We consider our Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants and medical support staff our Company's greatest resource. By using a concierge medicine approach NuMale is able to provide our patients with direct access to our medical providers and staff. This personal level of care ensures our patients receive effective treatments tailored to their individual needs and goals.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Evaluate and develop personalized treatment plans for our patients to treat and manage a variety of men's health concerns.
- Provide consultative care and establish rapport with patients
- Gather, patient history, order and interpret diagnostic tests, perform routine medical examination, prescribe and administer medications and refer to.
- Maintain comprehensive medical records.
- We are looking for someone that wants to grow with our company. The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic, possess a positive attitude and be able to multitask.
- Participates in the development of annual goals and objectives
- Works in tandem with clinic staff to ensure a collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Supports, leads, and models the vision, mission, and values of the Organization
Requirements & Experience:
- Graduate of an accredited medical school
- State of Nevada Medical License in good standing
- Ability to obtain DEA license for procuring, prescribing, and administrating controlled substances
- Board certification in Urology, Internal Medicine or Endocrinology preferred
- Full-time position (40 to 50 hours per week)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to foster and maintain professional relationships with co-workers
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry and available patient resources
- Knowledge of HIPAA and PHI requirements
COMPENSATION & BENEFITs:
- Monday through Friday, no nights, no weekends
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience and qualifications
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Vacation, sick and holiday pay
- Reimbursement for Continuing Medical Education
- Support staff including administrative staff, medical assistants and treatment coordinators
Please submit Curriculum Vitae and salary requirements with your cover letter.
NuMale Medical provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.