Assist ROSA MedEd Managers in coordinating ROSA MedEd activities.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist ROSA MedEd Managers with ROSA MedEd activities
- Identify assets needed to execute each activity
- Travel to activity site
- Assist in set up of site for activity
- Assist in pre-activity communications and paperwork
- Assist with post-activity communications and paperwork
- Compliantly compile data around MedEd attendees/activities
- Assist in the consultant surgeon nomination process
- Assist with surgeon consultant utilization tracking process
- Assist with updating surgeon consulting map
Expected Areas of Competence
- Ability to communicate both orally and in written form with a clear and concise manner.
- Strong analytical skills and outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Microsoft Office Suite.
- General knowledge of medical device business including the science, products (Zimmer Biomet and competitors), research and commercialization process, manufacturing, marketing, and sales.
- Knowledge of orthopedic market, products within assigned group, surgical process, selling process, regulatory process, development process, and marketing strategies.
- Willing to work overtime to complete projects in a timely manner
- Bachelor’s Degree required; marketing emphasis preferred
- 1+ years of marketing experience preferred
- Familiarity with Zimmer Biomet products, procedures, and promotions preferred