Work with ROSA MedEd Managers in planning and executing ROSA MedEd activities.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with ROSA MedEd Managers in planning and executing ROSA MedEd activities
- Budget/plan activities for the year
- Identify assets needed to execute each activity
- Travel to activity site
- Assist in set up of site for activity
- Assist in pre-activity communications and paperwork
- Lead post-activity communications and paperwork
- Compliantly track, compile, and analyze data around MedEd attendees/activities
- Assist in monitoring spend vs. budget to ensure activities are executed on budget
- Assist in the consultant surgeon nomination process
- Develop surgeon consultant utilization tracking process
- Assist in creating surgeon consulting map
Expected Areas of Competence
- Ability to communicate both orally and in written form with a clear and concise manner.
- Demonstrated analytical skills and ability to grasp new software applications and job skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office applications in particular Word and Excel.
- General knowledge of medical device business including the science, products (Zimmer Biomet and competitors), research and commercialization process, manufacturing, marketing, and sales.
- Knowledge of orthopedic market, products within assigned group, surgical process, selling process, regulatory process, development process, and marketing strategies.
- Ability to work in a team environment and build relationships within and outside of the organization
- Accomplish organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Ability to work without close supervision and produce quality work
- Handle projects independently on a regular basis
- Ability to work across functions and departments to solve issues and improve processes
- Demonstrated professionalism and diplomacy in dealing with customers, healthcare professionals (HCPs) and/or other external business contacts
- Ability to multitask while employing strict attention to detail and organization
- High level of energy, self-motivation, personal accountability and integrity
- Bachelor’s Degree required; marketing emphasis preferred
- 1+ years of business experience required.
- Familiarity with Zimmer Biomet products, procedures, and promotions preferred